Anyone who has heard my story knows that I'm a huge advocate of campaigns and organizations that take a stand for teaching girls about true beauty and self-worth. Because of our media and the society we live in, our definition of beauty is often skewed or unattainable. Just like any other girl, I wake up and scrutinize my appearance in the mirror, but I'm so thankful for women who are voices of confidence in a world of negativity. We all need a little reminding.
In researching successful corporate Facebook pages for our marketing team, I stumbled upon the page for the Bare Escentuals makeup line. I was so impressed by their recent movement, "Be a Force of Beauty," and felt led to share their inspiring campaign!
What a way to prove that beauty is more than what you see in the mirror! You can check out each of the spokeswoman's stories here!
Beauty is more than clothing, hairstyles, body types and fashion trends. True beauty is defined by ambition, compassion, humor and purpose. A truly beautiful woman is confident in who she is and lives her life in a way to make a difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment